Friday, October 28, 2016

Fan or for favor

The web allows a really cool thing where you can talk about things for which you are a fan and maybe get attention from all over, or you can for favor promote something, like with an endorsement, which is for money. So I've been thinking can go simply with: fan or for favor.

And for me on the web being a fan has been it. And have a great time talking things over for which am a fan, and now am trying to figure out the for favor way so created a blog for that alone. Because it is so different from how I've operated for a LONG time on the web, I put commercial in the blog name. And just in case that wasn't enough still, I went ahead and just called this blog Seriously Commercial.

And have learned a lot. For some time now that focus has meant no mention of things other than my own as can do myself the favor of mentioning my own things but for others is not as simple. Even there I really have one day dedicated which is Promotional Tuesday. But see I also haven't settled on this day for one thing and it has both discussion and promotion labels.

Right now that isn't a big deal as so far nothing lined up. But yeah lots of reminders to myself! This blog has a purpose for which am figuring things out and I think much has been figured out. Lots more going on where on Friday give myself leeway to just kind of discuss things, or to promote! And this Friday was bit of both I think.


James

No comments:

Post a Comment