Sunday, August 23, 2015

Looking to word up some fun

Noticed I spend a lot of time very serious on the web, so have a NEW blog where the idea is to be a lot more light-hearted, very pop culture if possible, and find a bit of fun.

I like to write. And am quite a bit opinionated. So should have no problem coming up with posts. But I do need to give myself some sort of structure and schedule.

1. Since Sunday today is founding day, for the blog, will be for embracing the new.

Monday's will be all about how wonderful the silly weekend is gone so the world gets back to work! So I will hereby declare that for me Monday is On day. As in switch it back on, yeah.

Wednesday, and yes, know I skipped Tuesday, will be political chatter, where I express my opinions about something political.

And Thursday will be the official start of the weekend for this blog, which means it should be all about the party.

And any and all of the above may change as just need to write something for this post.

Much work ahead. And will take whatever time it takes to get this thing up and running as it is to be an exercise in fun, for me. If others find it fun then good. If not, then it will HAVE TO GO, as this blog is seriously commercial.


James Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment