Sunday, August 28, 2016

Getting serious about commercial

Creativity can be lots of fun and made certain in my quest to make a blog that was commercially successful I would give myself lots of room to have fun, which is there with subjects can post on with scheduled posts. And I did a pool of those to see how hard that was to do, and test out concepts as well as show my writing style.

Now on to the commercial side as named this blog as I did partly to remind myself, maintain focus, and have it upfront, where transparency is SO important to me, so have a clear policy for if manage to get some kind of promotional things.

And like if you do some stranger a favor, which isn't some community thing, like if someone is dying of thirst give them water, but if just need a snack? Convenience stores have a business model on that one.

So like if I provide distribution of information to multiple countries for some entity then they should pay for it at this blog, as will exclude community things from this blog, as can for instance do public service announcements elsewhere.

Elsewhere I don't care. Happily talk all kinds of things without worrying about getting paid for it across so much social media. And don't get paid. Wouldn't as would take away the fun. Which is another reason to have a commercial blog where all that gets handled.

And readers should know as to me makes sense. But do wonder, did I put myself in a corner where can't talk anyone in my scheduled postings? Maybe. Kind of like it actually. Can talk subject areas for sure, and have noticed hasn't been necessary to talk individuals or actual companies.

So yeah still pondering. Looking to try more promotional postings for practice where Tuesday is the day for that, and noting to self am thinking of Friday as maybe a day to see about discussion.

Getting more into focusing on the commercial side will admit am wondering a bit if I do have enough leeway to make work. Well is fun figuring it out regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment