Sunday, September 25, 2016

From time was young have wanted be a writer

From the time I was young have wanted to be a writer, and thought would mean fiction, but find I write a LOT and is mostly not. And have blogs where also found I really was just enjoying expressing myself, but here have tasked myself with also seeing if can be commercial by which mean building an audience, and finding promotional opportunities. But for me that has to be so transparent, involve no pushy, and anything should be something I'd want to brag about that happening.

And also feel like it takes a while to get a blog going, where this one is still a fun work in progress, but so much has been done, and thanks for the readers have had, and you can see your influence with the most popular posts. That's for the life of the blog, so far.

Some posts have been promoted by me a bit through other places like my Twitter, but even then I would tend towards ones that I saw did ok here.

There is a pause with scheduled posting while I make myself focus on things that can lead to this blog being commercial, like getting more engagement, but yes reading in and of itself does give me much information! As to me point will be for the readers and other things are just necessary as well to get to that financial aspect, where my philosophy is very strong that should somehow, someway be so natural it is hardly even noticed by readers.

It's a fun goal. Will see if can get there. Blog is a bit over a year old, so to me is still so very early in a process will readily admit am enjoying a lot.

Thing is, I like to write! And as long as can do that am doing what I've wanted to do, like with this post. Is interesting what posts do get some kind of popularity. While posts like this one are kind of like scaffolding to me. So shouldn't and usually don't.

So yeah, making myself not do scheduled posts for now, still working on the getting to discussion thing, and decided to do a foundation update on the day for it. And scheduling around days is so useful for structures. It is a choice, but one am glad I made from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment