Friday, September 30, 2016

Still working on talk thing

Found myself trying to talk myself out of doing a post today, which didn't work, so here I am. Been thinking on subject and have really good ideas, which will implement at some point, am sure.

Gist of it isn't complicated though is just that ENGAGEMENT thingy, and have some to some extent anyway. Should admit that one of the best things I did was talk my Pinterest account here, for that account.

It did all kinds of weird things after I first posted here and it took me weeks to realize that happened. Oh yeah, after that post I did a post promoting granola for promotion post practice. I really liked that post, love granola.

Oh, but I digress. So talking Pinterest here did WILD things for that account. But not much visible. I get to see more about the audience.

Which isn't a big surprise to me really as blogs do heavy lifting for social media anyway. They are steadier, excellent platforms for directing attention, and is not a big surprise but was really cool to realize.

Which also made it much more interesting though I still puzzle much over Pinterest as it is very interesting but also much of it is still mystery to me. And talking it here gave me a better feel for this blog too! It's doing ok for how young it is, at just over a year old. 

And think is enough for now, as just want to put something up to show still working on it, which is more about taking steps than figuring out technique, but am still telling myself am figuring out technique as that is more comforting.


James

No comments:

Post a Comment