Sunday, October 9, 2016

Musing on equality Wednesday

Recent events in American politics got me thinking more about equality, which seemed like a good thing to discuss on Political Wednesday so will be a scheduled post this week. But way I talk things don't expect specifics to recent events. I think that dates posts. I'd rather write ones that can just sit indefinitely.

Putting what I want to put out there in the subject of this post is a new move as before would give myself flexibility, but found it hard to find a subject when announcing scheduled posts.

Is an interesting thing to consider. Usually will have an idea what I want to write on, but feel wary at locking myself down, but if no clue given, how do I subject on Sunday?

Asking myself things out loud helps me process.

No comments:

Post a Comment