Sunday, March 19, 2017

Thoughts on sunlight and mood Monday

Getting back to scheduled posts to me is also about inspiration. Which has me thinking about constants in our lives that can matter a LOT, though constant means can be background.

And have a scheduled post for Monday.

Feel better now with an established structure which seems flexible enough for me to be creative, while fitting within a framework where others can have expectations, which is still challenging enough.

So there are scheduled posts announced on Sunday. If none scheduled, then no announcement.

And Tuesday is JUST for promotion. So any posts on a Tuesday should be promotional which gets to the commercial aspect of the blog. Where promotion should be around concept of great referral which is an idea in progress as to what that functionally means.

And Saturday remains a free day, with no postings, so far. Which turns out is great for me. Have seen how hard it can be to put up content with just the days used.

Thanks for reading! To me the sharing something I think MIGHT be interesting is the fun. Is gratifying if can find evidence that is shared too.

And Sunday is also a day to talk the foundations of the blog, and how things are supposed to work.

Which is also a reference for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment