Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Better appeal

Was on a social media site just a few minutes ago, and saw an interesting person, promoted by account for some magazine. Clicked on link to that now interesting person's social media where was a link to yet another magazine with an article. Clicked that as still not THAT big of a deal, and promptly got a blast of something or other they wanted me to do, and as I got out of that, realized couldn't care less and closed the page. Reality is? I could just go direct to sites with information about this person, rather than accept pushy.

The idea that you can demand people reward you for sharing something interesting will go away, am sure, and my blog here is about the reality I think will become standard.

Today is promotional day, which is a designated day to promote things and am promoting the concept of sharing for interest purposes WITHOUT pushy, and letting people decide whether they should do more. Like with that magazine above? Actually might have been inclined to check them out more later, just because they tended to show interesting content, if they continued.

And have a couple of news sources that send me daily emails with news digests, which I appreciate, and they were not pushy. Or if they were I didn't feel like they were at the time.

Reality though is, lots of sources of information, and reality is, I can check plenty of places and what one particular place can give me best is NOT the information, but a rewarding experience.

The goal here? Is a rewarding experience and have foundations for what I think that looks like. So even if manage to really get things going commercially with things posted here from others who are paying for that to happen?

Shouldn't feel like much different at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment