Sunday, March 20, 2016

Still commercial? Yup is the intent.

There will be a Political Wednesday post this week. And will note that am looking at this blog on a daily basis as still work at the foundation. Where post about the foundation on Sunday.

Keeping to some structure is important for a blog intended to be commercial as this one is. While also am finding it is work to shift from just talking about things for the fun of it, like I do across so many other things versus having the intent to do so for commercial purposes.

And so far no endorsements or anything, which is ok. You really need to have it together I think to have commitments to others that involve money.

And if that changes will note it! So yeah, if some name pops up here where you're wondering if am being paid, then that is to be noted on page dedicated to it. Otherwise I try not to mention anybody at all. Which actually is fun. And I have months of postings where could see could do that. Kind of freeing really.

The idea is transparency. While yeah also want to make money.

So for those who wonder, who come across my writing elsewhere, no, I do not have any commercial aspect to it. No paid endorsements. Just lots of opinions and fan of plenty of things.

But wouldn't mind that changing where here is to be the center of commercial efforts, so is to be the point from which it all takes off. Once I figure out how to do it best, within my values.


James Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment