Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My Facebook Page

So this promotional Tuesday will promote my Facebook Page as is a way to give feedback, and if I can get some Likes going on that thing would be cool. And informative! Right now it has 138 Likes.

My Facebook Page

There are a variety of social media am on, but now am looking more at ones where can get some discussion going. And am not picky. Switched the Page today from linking to my Beyond Mundane blog to this one.

And no worries if this path doesn't work well, like if you're really not into Facebook, will be looking at others. Was gratified with the impact of talking my Pinterest jstevh account where will link to it in this post. But doesn't seem to be much of a path to discussion there. I have other accounts where usually I do all the talking though without much feedback.

Oh, yeah, so I can see who you are with a Like which can give me a sense of the audience as well. But also could be a reason people don't want to go that route which is understandable if not interested in giving that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment