Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My app can help you code

Thinking more about how this blog can live up to its name, which has me testing Tuesday as a promotional day. Not being a scheduled posting does not need to be announced on Sunday.

And without official endorsements where info on those is on a page of this blog can use my own, as am a Java developer and with so much talk about coding, might want something practical as a tool if you've gotten started.

Even for me when looking to refresh Class Viewer for Java is invaluable as a quick reference, lightweight tool, giving me public information about Java classes in an easy to use GUI. Having been around since 2004 the application has withstood the test of time, even if I say so myself, since I wrote it.

That was fun! Is an experiment, let's see how this goes. Obviously can try things out promoting my own things. If not into coding? Or not into Java coding? Well then, um, don't check it out then. Maybe not good at this. Um, that is all.

Want to promote something of yours here on Tuesday? Work in progress so not available for others, yet.


James Harris
Developer, Class Viewer for Java

No comments:

Post a Comment