Sunday, September 17, 2017

Creative day added to format

Yesterday found myself doing a blog post on my blog Beyond Mundane which have had since 2005, which was highly creative, as was brainstorming an idea for a television show, and have had wildly creative ideas on that blog before. But at the end, almost as a lark will admit decided to price it, and posted it. After a bit, realized that either I should be serious for once, or remove it and in the past would just get removed. But then of course realized, this blog IS for such things.

So I moved it over to here.

And Saturday has been free of postings but available, and now have decided that Saturday Creative makes sense. So that is now added to the format.

Posts on Saturday may or may not happen like a bolt from the blue.

Pricing is WAY beyond my expertise so I just reached high, for people who wonder. Still much work in progress. Will the idea sell? Who knows. If it does though, plan would be to inform, where this blog handles that as well.

In essence working at shifting my perspective. Eventually will have something commercial that does bring revenue. Putting something on here with a price is about moving myself forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment