Friday, March 16, 2018

Improving communication reality

Am having more and more fun on the web, where realized is a lot because am learning along with I guess a lot of other people ways that are more about sharing and appreciating well shared content.

Which makes me feel good about direction here and no, site is not really commercial yet in terms of pulling in the money, but have a commitment to a process where will not turn into something against my values.

And actually is rather successful here in terms of having an audience, which is hard to measure, which is not my fault. For those who wonder, the Pinterest widget actually gives me my most useful stats! Where who knows why that is the case.

From Blogger stats 275 pageviews last month, while Pinterest analytics says over 12k visitors. So you can see the wacky data problem. Is HUGE difference between that dinky number of pageviews report and over twelve thousand people. And what can I do?

More and more am learning to rely on the bigger number though, which is important. And sharing so can see some of my struggles with the commercial part as need to know the correct number.

And having fun. There will still be scheduled posts! Where that is about creativity, and mood, where have explained will not just do one based on a sense of time forcing one. While also am thinking there is at least one more stub for my sci-fi idea should do. But will probably be it here at least.

So much going on. And door is open to sending me a message here or lots of other places. Or not.

Web at best is so much about YOUR choice rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment