Friday, March 10, 2017

Glad to be back to scheduled posts

So Friday is my most free day for anything as just labeled it a discussion day. And glad for that while admitting looking forward to when would be more from others as thinking positive. That is more about volume turns out. While blog now has reach, which needs. Building volume is about doing things like actually doing scheduled postings.

Feel free to comment here or am looking to Facebook with my jstevh page there as also possible a spot where can get some feedback! Yeah, still working on it. But yeah is really I think about volume and is still early yet.

Musing about art is something have wanted to do for MONTHS so felt good to get it out there, and also talk my perspective on what art is.

Is interesting to pursue, for those who do. That art thing.

So now looking to continue with scheduled posting but not sure if there will be one next week. Sunday tells on that one. Inspiration have decided is not as much on command as I first wished, when began this blog. Which is ok. I like the work, and want it at a level where I can come back, and look at it, and keep feeling good about it. Which does NOT mean just grinding something out.

Is interesting to me as Sunday approaches and am quietly asking myself that question, is there something in there? Just really wanting to get out?


James

No comments:

Post a Comment