Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Further promoting functional perspective

What works--DOES work.

And to me such a statement emphasizes the obvious, while we can rationalize when things do NOT work, as if is not because those are not the functionally best ways to go. In my point of view, things do not work when something is wrong. Yeah stating the obvious, again.

In our times the web can help you though.

When I was growing up, so much was told to me where it was hard to check. Even now, as am 48 years old, still find myself at times having to remember--to search.

That can be very irritating too, when something is important and ponder habits not learned now needed to be learned. And yeah, I can find information through other ways, as web search does not always work, but often is the fastest way to the best answer, and yeah, what works? Works.

This time of year is often when people start considering resolutions for those for whom the year is ending. Most of our globe for some reason or other has that perspective while yes, there are other calendars out there which I do respect as well, or try.

For those for whom 2017 is the year, and as it is coming to a close, who maybe are resolving to do better in 2018? I suggest to you, to focus on what works, and accept the simple suggestion that if it does not? Maybe instead of blaming yourself? Check your techniques.

My resolution? Every day is to do better if I can.

Makes it easier for me, regardless of the time of year.

Our world is in flux. So much is happening, opening doors to possibility.

We are living in a time where a world in many ways is being reborn.

Would be great, every day, to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment