Friday, December 29, 2017

Thinking about promotion, yeah really

Have finally reached a point saying to myself maybe have to do that thing called promotion more like figure is done? Where am looking for the advantages, looking to talk myself out of negatives, and also debating, is it really necessary?

So yeah, is things like doing interviews. But who would want to interview me anyway? Not assuming. And of course have found myself insulting the press more recently, you know, just in case.

But like am in Macon, GA, USA now. And part of me is thinking would be nice to quit being such a hermit. As have been working on SO many things. LOTS of blog posts and testing things out on social media, and just figuring things out. Much easier to do without certain things, having fewer interruptions.

Which is hard on the bank account. Would be nice to have one of those again.

So yeah, maybe there are people who keep up with me a bit. And if you're wondering that is what is going on. Am at least prepping for maybe, if cannot think of anything else, possibly doing, yup, promotion more like have seen it done.

And watching lots of things as great thing is how much we have available on web from so many sources and it looks so hard! Celebrities impress me more now. They really DO work very hard, if you switch to the perspective of answering such questions. How do they manage? I do wonder more now, and I'm just imagining, as if.

Then again, readily admit not sure any press might be interested in talking to me, if I reached a point to being willing to talk to them, where am not at yet. Right now, is like, why bother? First question imagine, is: What have you done worth our time and interest? Um. Um. Um.

So there, why worry myself over such silly? But then again, how do I get some of these additional things needed? Like money.

And very much appreciate what have had without any press whatsoever. So still pondering on how to keep that going.

This post though is at least to talk it somewhat. Was going to rant a bit, but thought better of it.

Oh my God, am changing! Just the idea is pushing me in different directions. Well that is the price for making money. And need to do that just like anyone. Commerce necessity is also the pressure to behave.

Which I guess is a positive, right? Ok, will end on a positive then.


James

No comments:

Post a Comment