Friday, October 27, 2017

Finding boundaries with authority

Has been important for me to cover some ground which actually for me was also personal, as shared more than usual when deemed relevant in terms of breached boundaries. Here again is discussion day! And yes, goal is still for that to at some point involve other than me noting is a freer day for me to ramble.

And was HUGE for me to post that--authority relative to one entity is when some other entity has information needed. So huge actually went to the post to copy that out to make sure got it right.

While recently considering boundaries of success, which was previous post so no need to link to it, can be about--a right to personal space we all should have.

Where find it interesting at least to me can have these long posts which are about things can put into an incomplete sentence.

Those are simply, abstractions.

And abstracting things is a concept have been thinking about, as a meta topic, as abstracting abstraction is very meta, as in self-referential.

With greater authority to pursue my interests with a better sense on boundaries of success feel more confident will not only be successful, but will like myself more while so being.

Which is the plan. Ideals are also abstractions. And pursuing ideals am sure is best to have them, even if can struggle to achieve them, than to not have any at all.

Feel like is important to believe in things, you know? Not going to chatter so much beyond there I think.


James

No comments:

Post a Comment