Sunday, October 22, 2017

Thinking about what is success

Much pondering and recent events where posted on discussion day regarding have me accepting that there is more personal to the pause here than just the legal framework or worrying about business processes.

This blog has drawn interest from at least 50 countries according to web analytics at one point, where posted about it, without much promotion from me, and while have been trying to figure out its structure. At those levels yeah, if realized into a full commercial enterprise there are business realities where for me is decided will have a very high standard, for personal as well as professional reasons.

Certain types of success just aren't worth it to me to even have an inkling of that direction. And feel better with the web ushering a better way I think, where is harder for certain types of unsavory people to hide.

Also seems like a topic for Wednesday, as am thinking quite simply on: what price success?

Should there even be one? Where I think usually that question is about something negative. Can a person share at their best, without taking it for granted must be wary of having some of the worst work hardest to get close to you?

The money side is where things can get very scary, very nasty, and creepy and I could go on. So a personal pause along with pragmatic concerns is ok with me. And facing it may be able to answer, in my own way, best I can with a post that puts my opinion out there.

Now time to ponder more.

No comments:

Post a Comment