Sunday, October 1, 2017

Explaining impasse

Things actually went well with the blog for all the things familiar to me. And went better than expected actually which I discussed. Then getting to the totally new things realized some problems which control the current impasse.

Big one is a legal framework. That has to do with the actual structure of any contracts which would fit around my concept of great referral. Things controlling posts, like either side could have removed at any time. And I'd limit revenue to six months maximum with limited upfront and fees based on realized benefit. Creative and innovative things that take lawyers to hash out, and then would also be experimental. Would they work?

But beyond that, who would I actually consider?

Might seem weird I guess, but have been scanning business entities for months, and maybe one or two are at a level and standard far as I am concerned where might consider them, if they were interested.

Lot of the problem there is business needs to be able to operate in around 50 countries, or here is actually too much reach. And also promotion here should be potentially static, with a post that can be here indefinitely is my goal, even if there would be no revenue to me as a business entity after six months.

Other thing is, as I've been scanning the world of modern business, am looking at a world in flux. There are more companies with necessary prestige, but I see them struggling to transition, in my opinion to our digital reality. And most are social media neophytes, still struggling with the basics.

My own inclination if had not forced myself into a situation to figure it out, as I do that to myself at times, knowing how I think, would be to defer for another year. Which would mean going back to doing scheduled posts, which had planned on doing, until I guess an executive decision was made.

So instead am explaining. Needing to pressure myself to solve problems outside of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment