Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Adults reborn

There is that appeal to claim tragic in being an adult trying to remake at 48, though started well before. Find your appeal, a voice tells me. Am trying I lie to myself. I like the quiet.

But am not adolescent; was so long ago, over 30 years then at least reached that legal maturity, and is far enough ago, should barely remember. And wonder now when looking at younger people, is their knowledge an excuse? Still must learn, must make money.

Seemed so easy in a past now gone so dismissed it, even if the call was to make LOTS as if that were a real goal. Why do some people make so much money? When so many watch emptiness inside play out of them as only thing really of interest.

We barely remember the names of the rich, if rich is all they have. And that of course, will be taken from them, in time. There is a cruel master of them, far greater than money. There you do see the fear in their eyes, or in their faces, maybe more plastic as chase youth...gone regardless.

To be commercial is that a thing? Yes. Of course it is. Is in the title. So must be.

If the blog is Seriously Commercial, then it must be, right?

Challenge myself to grow up. Am only 48, it's not too late, right.

I challenge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment