Sunday, September 6, 2015

Commitment to December

Things are actually going ok. And I'm committed to keeping to my writing schedule through December 1st, as I'll give it a bit over three months for initial assessment. So started the clock at September 1st.

--------------------------------------------------

Update 11/30/15: Forgot about that sentence! And ended 11/26/15 on Thanksgiving Day. Which means was short one scheduled post which should have been today. My apologies. Just forgot I'd made that commitment and now feel bad about going short on it.  ___JSH

-------------------------------------------------

And to me what makes this thing commercial is the intent to build an audience. Which begs the question of what have I been doing with so much other writing, like with my three other blogs. And my answer is, um, whatever I felt like?

But if you are trying to give people some structure so that they can expect things from you then you should deliver. It's the right thing to do.

While to some extent pageviews don't matter this early on there is one way they do matter--must keep going up! As if just STOP then that means I have no readers here.

And they're still going up! So thank you those readers, and things should get a little more professional as the foundations I think are done. And next up? Engagement.

That scary word engagement. Need to work on getting feedback, like comments, or something.

Ok then, got a blog post do, tomorrow! Just a few quick things to toss out today.


James Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment