Thursday, October 15, 2015

How original is that?

Closing out another week! It's interesting how quickly time can pass which is fascinating in that sense that you got so many days, you know? Such things are great to bring up when continuing to push the notion that it can be great to enjoy yourself. Like on Thursday night when it is chill. Cool people know how to go out on Thursday I say, as I can write things of that nature.

There is no doubt in my mind that people who put things out public like I do often are trying to put ideas out there. And why not, as long as they're good ideas?

My feeling is that if there are any people whatsoever who just hadn't considered going out on Thursday night, but waited for Friday, just because, who now do and enjoy it, then that is a gift to the world.

But one can wonder, what if such powers to put out ideas were turned to less clearly admirable aims? Like I've often wondered, why don't really famous people who have massive followings on social media push silly phrases just to see if they can?

For instance, something like: "singin ain't swingin"

Why? Why not? So like if I had MILLIONS of followers I'd put up something like that every once in a while for people going out that night. And if someone recognized it, they'd say something in reply like: "you got that jack"

And everyone else who wasn't in on it, would get puzzled.

But just in case, other imitators arrived, and tried to go along, the final would be: "but it beats the alternative"

Which would be like some temporary thing, so like the next night, on Friday it wouldn't be cool any more, and people would just say, that's so old! It's so yesterday.

So maybe it's good I'm quietly puttering along without MILLIONS of followers on social media as I would SO try that out to see if people would like to try the fun.


James Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment